Electricity – retail & networks
Electricity is distributed to the Parish by Central networks - until recently a division of Eon-UK, but in April 2010 Central Networks was purchased by PPL WEM Holdings plc, so website and contact details on the link above may change during 2011. Use the link above to contact them regarding any power outages or concerns.
Since around 1998 your electricity can be purchased from any of the retail electricity supply companies such as NPower, Eon-UK, and British Gas etc. You can see all of the avalable suppliers and their prices at uSwitch.
- Water & sewage
- This is provided to the parish by Severn Trent Water. If you see a leak call 0800 783 4444 or go to the Severn Trent website leaks page to report it online.
Oil and gas delivery
The nearest oil and propane gas suppliers are all over 8 miles away. The ones shown below are the nearest in order of distance but they are all between 8 and 12 miles.
- Quick Fuel – Holly Farm, Whitepits Lane, Portway, Birmingham, West Midlands B48 7HP. Tel 01564 829287
- Calor Gas Ltd – Head Office, Athena House, Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, Warwickshire CV34 6RL. Tel 0800 662663
- Capital Petroleum Services Limited- Highbury Barn, Hill Furze, Pershore, Worcestershire WR10 2NB. Tel 0845 230 2588
- Pace Fuelcare – Worcester Rd, Evesham, Worcestershire WR11 4RA. Tel 01386 442226
- Evesons Fules – Eveson House, Birmingham Road, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 1PT. Tel 0845 730 5090
Phone & Internet
All fixed phone lines to the Parish are provided by BT. There is no cable or other service. You can however buy your fixed line phone and internet services from whoever you want. You can see available suppliers at the Home Phone Choices website.
If you are having problems with your fixed phone line here are some useful tips:
- Quick fixes for your phone line:
- You can now sort out phone line issues yourself. Don’t worry, it’s easy to do. We’ve put together a video to help you along. Or you can look at our step-by-step guide. They’re both on www.bt.com/help/phone.
- Run an online fault test:
- Check your line for faults through our website by visiting www.bt.com/fault. It’ll help us to fix things more quickly.
- If you’ve already reported a fault:
- You can track the fault online any time. All you need is your fault reference number or your phone and account numbers. Follow the fault here.