There is a Montessori Nursery School in Henley-in-Arden, and for under 5′s (and their mums or dads) – St andrews Minnows Toddlers Group meet every Monday Morning between 10:00 am and 11:30 am in Wilmcote Village Hall and Youth Centre on the Glebe Estate in Wilmcote for chat coffee and play. A charge of just £1:50 is made to cover expenses. For more details about the Minnows Toddlers Group click here.
We are lucky to have several Primary Schools close by to choose from:
- Wilmcote Cof E Voluntary Aided School
- Haselor School
- Great Alne School
- Wootton Wawen School
- Stratford Preparatory School
There is a wide selection of scondary schools in the area, both state and private. Many of these also cater for a wider range than just secondary, so look at their websites for more information about this.
- Stratford-upon-Avon High – a maths and computing specialist school
- Henley-in-Arden High – a perfoming arts specialist college
- Alcester Grammar School – with specialisms in Science & Performing Arts
- St Benedicts Catholic High School – in Alcester
- Warwick School – for boys in Warwick
- Kings High School for girls – in Warwick
- Kingsley Girls School – in Leamington Spa