We are delighted to inform you that superfast broadband is now available in parts of Aston Cantlow. Cabinet Great Alne 9 has been upgraded, meaning that many properties connected to it can now order the improved service.
What should residents do now?
- Check their upgrade status by entering their landline/address into the BT Broadband Availability Checker. Our How to use the BT Broadband Availability Checker webpage will help them make sense of the results.
- Sign up with an Internet Service Provider for superfast services. Websites like MoneySavingExpert.com,Uswitch and Broadband Genie can give free, impartial advice on cheap broadband deals and provide information on which packages might be best for specific needs.
What are the benefits of having faster and superfast broadband?
Having access to superfast broadband allows you to:
- Browse the web faster
- Stream HD films, TV shows, games and videos without buffering slowing you down
- Talk face-to-face with friends and family using Skype, FaceTime or similar software
- Compete with other businesses in the increasingly competitive global marketplace
- Reduce workplace costs through remote working / working from home
Get the word out
Now that superfast broadband is available, it’s important to make sure that all residents in your area can take advantage of its benefits and we need your help to do this. We are looking for people who live and/or work within our local communities to help us inform people that the new service is available. This would involve putting up posters on local notice boards and delivering leaflets to households in your area.
If you are willing to help us spread the word, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have copy available for you to use in your newsletters or on your website. This is a short piece, (approximately 200 words) that you can simply cut and paste to help spread the good news. Please email us if you would like to use this.
Please Note: Even though this cabinet has been upgraded, not every property connected to it is guaranteed to achieve superfast speeds due to some properties’ distances from the cabinet and/or the quality of their copper connections.
CSW Stakeholder Engagement & Communications Manager
11 December 2019
Warwickshire County Council
Tel: 01926 737703
CSW Broadband project – bringing faster broadband to your area
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/CSWSuperfastBroadband
Twitter – https://twitter.com#!/cswbroadband
Linkedin – http://www.linkedin.com/groups/CSW-Superfast-Broadband-4403473