The hireable parts of the Village Hall consist of:
- The Main Hall – which is approximately 50 feet by 25 feet has a wooden floor and windows down each side. It can hold approximately 150 persons seated in rows, or up to 100 with tables and chairs. The floor is marked out for a full sized double badminton court.
- Table and chair storage area – To the right of the stage is a large storage room where tables and chairs are kept and which can be easily moved into the hall for use by functions.
- The Stage – is a large raised platform with stage curtains and lighting suitable for dramatic performances and musical groups.
- Dressing rooms – either side of the stage with entrances onto the stage for performances, and used for general storage.
- Toilets – To the left of the stage is a disability toilet and normal toilet. These are in addition to the main gents and ladies toilets off the entrance hall.
- The Guild Room – a room at the front in the old part of the Hall suitable for small meetings and containing a bar and a serving hatch through to the kitchen.
- The kitchen – which has cooking and preparation areas, two sinks, hot water, about a hundred sets of cutlery and crockery.
Each of these 3 areas can be hired separately or in conjunction with one or more others.