The hireable parts of the Village Hall consist of:
- The Main Hall - which is approximately 50 feet by 25 feet has a wooden floor and windows down each side. It can hold approximately 150 persons seated in rows, or up to 100 with tables and chairs. The floor is marked out for a full sized double badminton court.
- The Stage - is a large raised platform with stage curtains and lighting suitable for dramatic performances and musical groups. It also holds folding tables and stackable chairs which can be set out in the main hall
- Dressing rooms - either side of the stage with entrances onto the stage for performances, and used for general storage.
- The Guild Room - a room at the front in the old part of the Hall suitable for small meetings and containing a bar and a serving hatch through to the kitchen.
- The kitchen – which has cooking and preparation areas, two sinks, hot water, about a hundred sets of cutlery and crockery.
Each of these areas can be hired separately or in conjunction with one or more others.