The local plan – link
When is a planning application required?
If you need to find out if planning permission is required for then the planning portal website has a helpful planning permission section.
The reception at Stratford District Council at Elizabeth House provides a front line customer service and general advice about Planning applications and the Planning process. For further information please contact, tel 01789 260304 email: email@example.com
How do I make a planning application?
Stratford District Council encourages you to submit your planning application on-line via the national planning portal website.
If you prefer to fill in your applications by hand, you can download copies of Planning forms to print, complete and return by visiting Stratford District Council’s 1APP Forms page.
Recent planning applications
- 19/02627/FUL - Pending Consideration - Lower Ling House NewnhamWootton WawenB95 6DT - 17 September 2019
- 19/02581/LBC - Listed Building Consent Approved - Pheasant BarnShelfieldAlcesterB49 6JN - 12 September 2019
- 19/02607/FUL - Planning Permission Refused - The ByreBearley RoadAston CantlowHenley-in-ArdenB95 6HY - 12 September 2019
- 19/02444/FUL - Permission with conditions - Walnut Tree Cottage Alcester RoadLittle AlneAston CantlowB95 6HW - 30 August 2019
- 19/02365/TREE - Tree Works Approved - Aston Cantlow Working Mens Club Bearley RoadAston CantlowB95 6HZ - 21 August 2019
- 19/02141/TREE - Tree Works Approved - The Old DairyBearley RoadAston CantlowHenley-in-ArdenB95 6HY - 30 July 2019
- 19/01931/FUL - Permission with conditions - Roundhill CottageLittle AlneWootton WawenHenley-in-ArdenB95 6HP - 11 July 2019
- 19/01921/FUL - Permission with conditions - Cantella FarmBearley RoadAston CantlowHenley-in-ArdenB95 6HY - 10 July 2019
- 19/01922/LBC - Listed Building Consent Approved - Cantella FarmBearley RoadAston CantlowHenley-in-ArdenB95 6HY - 10 July 2019
- 19/01778/FUL - Permission with conditions - Tudor Rose Cottage 29 Chapel LaneAston CantlowB95 6HU - 27 June 2019
- 19/01687/LBP - Listed Build - Prop Lawful Dev Granted - Tudor Rose Cottage 29 Chapel LaneAston CantlowB95 6HU - 19 June 2019
- 19/01698/LDP - Proposed Lawful Development - Permitted - Walnut Tree CottageLittle AlneWootton WawenHenley-in-ArdenB95 6HW - 19 June 2019
- 19/01604/FUL - Application Withdrawn - Apple BarnSalters LaneWootton WawenHenley-in-ArdenB95 6DN - 11 June 2019
- 19/01573/LBC - Application Withdrawn - The Old School HouseChurch LaneAston CantlowHenley-in-ArdenB95 6JB - 6 June 2019
- 19/01264/FUL - Permission with conditions - The Old School House Church LaneAston CantlowB95 6JB - 8 May 2019